Hunter x Hunter trash, that is. XD And I'm proud of it!
I've been into HxH for a few weeks now. Finished the 2011 anime in less than a week and skimmed through the manga. The only things I didn't skip in the manga were;
1. All the Hisoka moments. (He's my favorite character. XD
2. All the Komugi and Meruem moments. (I thought I could handle it after watching the anime previously, but I cried like a little bitch again. TTT^TTT THE FEELS ARE TOO MUUUUCH!)
3. The Ging and Gon interactions.
And of course I read the things after the anime, because that was what I was looking for. XP
Hunter x Hunter is one of the best anime/manga I've ever seen. It gets so emotional and intense, it's not even funny! I wished I'd listened to my friend sooner. Then I would've watched it sooner. XP It bumped up to my third favorite anime!
1. JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
2. Berserk (FINALLY OUT OF HIATUS!)
3. Hunter x Hunter
4. Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate
Yup. That's the list so far. ^_^ I'm patiently waiting for the next chapter of HxH since I know why it tends to be in hiatus a lot, I don't mind it.